Students from outside the European Union can apply for accommodation once they receive an Unconditional Firm course offer (ie when the University have offered a place but without the need to achieve certain grades).
You can apply for accommodation via our e:Vision system, instructions on applying for accommodation, are below.
Applying for accommodation through e:Vision
- If this is the first time you have used e:Vision, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to e:Vision (opens in a new window). Your username is your student number. On first log in, your password is an individually generated number sent to you by the University.
- Once you're in e:Vision, go to the navigation bar and click on My Tasks.
- Follow the instructions on how to apply for accommodation; this is where you will have the chance to choose your university accommodation.
- Students should apply for the Campus closest to where they will be studying.
- When completing the application form, it is essential that you supply us with your main email address, as this is where we will send any future correspondence.
- If you do not have the option to 'Apply for Accommodation' then you must contact your admissions unit to check your student status.
What happens next?
- Accommodation Services will processes your request and we will try to ensure you get the room you want – please note this is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- When we have received your application for accommodation we will send you an email explaining how to confirm that you want to take up the room.
- You will have five (5) days to confirm that the room you have been offered is acceptable by replying using the link included within the offer of accommodation email.
- You will then have to pay your accommodation pre-payment, agree to the licence agreement, and – if you want – set up a Direct Debit to pay your accommodation fees.
- If you do not accept your offer of accommodation within five (5) days, we will cancel your current offer and you will be required to start the process again. We will confirm this cancellation via email.
- Once you have confirmed the acceptance of the accommodation, the licence agreement and the deposit, we will confirm the booking via email.
If you are paying your accommodation deposit by Bank Transfer, then please note that this process can take some time. It is imperative that you make us aware of when the payment was made and in whose name the transfer was made in.
Further Information on Accepting your Offer of Accommodation
Even if you have completed your accommodation preference form either manually or on-line, you will be able to complete the licence agreement via the web by either, copying and pasting the link below or re-typing the web address in to your web browser; http://accom.wlv.ac.uk
If you originally applied for a place using the manual application process, then when accepting your licence agreement online, you will be asked firstly to set up an account to verify your student details and to create a password.
To complete the offer process, you will be required to undertake the following (PLEASE NOTE; you must use the mouse to click on the correct option button, DO NOT PRESS RETURN ON YOUR KEYBOARD);
Log in (student Number & Password)
Select Residential Year
Accept / Reject Accommodation Offer
Pay accommodation pre-payment and Read & accept Accommodation Tenancy Agreement.
You will have 5 days to complete the agreement before the offer of accommodation is withdrawn.
The University reserves the right not to accept late or incomplete documentation. Rooms are available subject to the terms of the University Licence Agreement, which is enclosed with this offer letter.
If you return the correctly completed documentation and the University accept your application for accommodation, Accommodation Services will date and sign the Licence Agreement. However, the contract for accommodation between you and the University will not come into existence unless and / or until you return the completed documentation and the University confirms the allocation of the room to you by either email or post.
Unable to accept your Offer Online?
If you are unable to apply online, you will need to contact Accommodation Services and a manual application pack will be sent to you.
If you have any queries while applying for accommodation, please contact Accommodation Services and we will do all we can to help you accept your offer of accommodation
City Accommodation Hub Contact Details
Tel: 01902 32 1268