If you are looking to study at the University of Wolverhampton and would like support and advice on qualifications, application procedure, funding or anything else then you can contact the Gateway.
If would like more detailed information or advice about courses we offer in the Faculty of Social Sciences (law, business, and social, historical and political studies) contact our undergraduate or postgraduate course enquiries service. We can:
- guide you through the application process and help you with your course choices
- offer detailed information on your chosen course
- check your qualifications and advise if you meet/exceed the entry requirements
- offer advice for applicants wishing to transfer from other universities
- support your application from enquiry, right through to enrolment
- advise on possible progression routes, based on existing qualifications.
Undergraduate Course Enquiries (Recruitment):
Telephone: 01902 323 518
Postgraduate and Professional Course Enquiries (Recruitment):
Telephone: 01902 321 081