Next 2020 date coming soon!
Ever thought about becoming a teacher? Want to get some tailored advice from teaching experts on training courses? Find your route to teaching at Choose to Teach!
The University of Wolverhampton has teamed up with Unibuddy to host this recurring event and enable you to LiveChat with teacher training academics and support staff. You can also see the questions other prospective students are asking, which may indeed answer some of your own enquiries.
Chat online to our expert teacher training staff in Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Post Compulsory Education and Masters level courses and find out what is involved and expected as a student teacher and beyond.
• Staff will be on hand to talk you through the application process
• Do I have the right qualifications to apply?
• How to balance your studies around your work and family commitments
• How will I be able to finance my study?
• I've heard about some bursaries, am I eligible?
• I'm ready to go, how do I make an application?
Sign Up to UniBuddy and Join the Event!
Once you have booked a place sign up to Unibuddy to access the chat feeds available at these events. Just log in to the event via your Unibuddy account and ask your questions!
We provide teacher training in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Post Compulsory Education.
As a teacher, you could enjoy:
- a training bursary or scholarship*
- a competitive basic salary: starting at £23,720
- job satisfaction, teaching a subject you love
- clear opportunities for career progression.
We run our Choose to Teach events twice a year, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn.
We also have many Open Days throughout the year, but if you can't make any of them you don't have to miss out on discovering what we have to offer.
Find out some more about: