Graphic Design facilities
Our studio-based learning environments are designed to provide you with a real world understanding of contemporary design processes. To enable you to communicate, develop and create exciting solutions for both print and screen medias.
- Apple Macintosh workstations running industry-standard design software
- Integrated into the studio set up alongside spaces for, creation, discussion and presentation
Other specialist equipment includes:
In addition, you’ll share access to a range of school-wide facilities including:
- A media store where you can loan cameras, video cameras and digital sound recording devices - as well as all sorts of useful equipment
- A well-equipped screen-printing facility
- Photographic studios
- A superb range of professional printing facilities that enables you to print onto different substrates and at different sizes
It all adds up to a great student-centred experience.