Computer Games Design facilities
There are extensive dedicated areas, set up for the Computer Games Design course. These focus on facilities games testing and development as well as opportunities for online gaming and research.
- A gaming lab equipped with Sony Playstation 3s, Microsoft Xbox 360s and Nintendo Wiis with a range of the latest games for each platform
- Computer labs equipped with both PC and Mac computers
- Industry standard software includes: Adobe Master Collection, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Z-Brush, Unreal Development Kit, Blender, Director
- A portable Motion Capture suite with access to a dedicated area for motion research
- A sound-booth with full recording capabilities
Students also have full access to a range of high-end audio and video recording facilities through our Media store.