Media and broadcasting students can get to grips with current industry-standard equipment in our purpose-built media suite, complete with:
- 14 Mac Edit suites running Avid Media Composer and Adobe software
- Avid Nexus dedicated Media server and digital workflow
- 14 Industry standard HD video camera kits
- Industry standard mobile journalism and audio recording kits
- Dedicated Radio Studio and multicam HDTV studios with virtual sets, networked autocue and broadcast capability
- The latest tripods, lighting kits, portable monitors, steadicam and audio equipment to loan.
Light House Media Centre
A unique facility for the study of film and media in the West Midlands. It features two purpose-built professional cinemas, ensuring that, you get to see films how they they were meant to be watched, whenever possible; with full power and resonance on the big screen.
Cinema One is the main cinema at Light House, with a seating capacity of over 200 students.