Undergraduate Business degrees
See what our students have to say about their experience of business and management degrees at the University of Wolverhampton Business School.
Why study with us?
- Experienced lecturers who have held senior positions in multinational and blue chip organisations as well as in public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
- Placement year available to all BA (Hons) students after the second year as part of our sandwich courses.
- Strong links with professional bodies - used to inform what is taught to ensure you learn from the latest professional thinking.
- Many courses offer exemptions and accreditation that you will gain alongside your degree.
- Flexible study options allow you to choose to study abroad or take an internship during your course.
The Business Management course offers you the option of specialising in your final year by opting for a bracketed award in: Enterprise, Human Resources, or Marketing; for example your degree title would be BA (Hons) Business Management (Enterprise).
Specialist business areas
Finance, Accounting Systems and Economics:
Human Resources and Leadership:
Marketing, Innovation, Leisure and Enterprise:
Business and HRM
Foundation years and sandwich courses
We offer a foundation year or sandwich option for most of our business courses. Search for the course you are interested in and add the word 'foundation' or 'sandwich'. If you don't have the qualifications or experience to go straight onto an undergraduate degree, you may be able undertake a foundation year at the start of your course, to equip you with the skills you need for more advanced study.
Sandwich courses include a year's work placement as part of the course.
You may be particularly interested in:
Most of these courses can also be studied part-time.