Postgraduate and professional courses
For more information about any of the courses listed below, contact us on telephone number 01902 321 081 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established over 80 years ago, the University of Wolverhampton Business School has trained thousands of managers regionally, nationally and internationally.
Why study with the Business School?
- Our full-time Masters courses can be completed in one year.
- Our part-time Masters can be completed in two years.
- You can choose to start your course in September or January.
- You do not always need previous business qualifications or experience in order to gain entry to our Masters courses (with the exception of the MBA where there is a requirement for management experience).
- You will have access to online support and resources throughout your studies.
- Where you do not quite meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our full-time Masters courses you can undertake an Extended course, upon successful completion this allows entry onto your chosen course.
Students and staff talk about the Business and Law Masters' courses available at the University.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (International Development)
- International Masters of Business Administration (IMBA)
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Healthcare Leadership
- MSc Human Resource Development and Organisational Change (CIPD accredited)
- MSc Human Resource Development and Organisational Change (CIPD accredited) Top-Up
- MA Human Resource Management (CIPD accredited)
- MA Human Resource Management (Top Up)
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Professional Accounting and Finance
- MSc Leadership and Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MA Hospitality and Event Management
Extended Masters courses
- Master of Business Administration (Extended)
- Master of Business Administration (International Development) Extended
- International Masters of Business Administration (IMBA) Extended
- MSc Finance and Accounting (Extended)
- MA Human Resource Management (Extended)
- MSc International Banking and Finance (Extended)
- MSc International Business Management (Extended)
- MSc Professional Accounting and Finance (Extended)
- MSc Leadership and Management (Extended)
- MSc Marketing Management (Extended)
Diplomas and Certificates
- Postgraduate Certificate Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma Human Resource Development and Organisational Change (CIPD accredited)
- Postgraduate Diploma Human Resource Management (CIPD accredited)
- Postgraduate Certificate Medical Education
- PG Certificate Hospitality and Event Management
- PG Certificate Leadership
Help to pay for postgraduate study
UK Postgraduate Loans
Student loans for Masters' degrees are available across the UK. FindAMasters has a simple guide to postgraduate loans and links to further information.
Loyalty Discount for University of Wolverhampton students
The University offers a 20% Loyalty Discount to students progressing from an undergraduate programme to a taught postgraduate programme, where both courses are studied at the University of Wolverhampton. Find out more about our Loyalty Discount