R6: Ethics, researcher reflexivity & collecting sensitive data
In this session you will consider
- What is Ethics?
- Generating an ethical framework and gaining ethical approval
- What is Researcher Reflexivity?
- Who is vulnerable in the collection of sensitive data and why this is important?
- What influences the collection of sensitive data?
- What motivates people to share sensitive data?
Facilitator: Dr Debra Cureton
|Wednesday 18th December, 2019||10am - 12noon||MD165||Eventbrite Link|
|Thursday 28th May, 2020||10am-12noon||MD165||Eventbrite Link|
Vitae RDF descriptors addressed in this session are:
Personal effectiveness (B)
This domain contains the personal qualities, career and self-management skills required to take ownership for and control of professional development.
- Personal qualities (B1)
Research governance and organisation (C)
This domain contains the knowledge of the standards, requirements and professional conduct that are needed for the effective management of research.
- Professional conduct (C1)