The Psychology Community Research Clinic
Welcome to PCRC, here is what we offer:
- Therapies for anxiety, depression, low mood, public
speaking anxiety and more.
- Single session consultations.
- Group Therapy
- Workshops on anxiety, public speaking, mood management,
mindfulness and exam stress
- Research in Mental Health, Psychological therapies and human potential.
- For further information, download our PCRC Information eLeaflet here.
Book your session
All about PCRC
- Clinical research team in the Department of Psychology
- Garrett Kennedy CPsychol [Project Lead]. Chartered & HCPC Registered Psychologist, with over 10 years experience in psychotherapy and 9 in the training of new therapists. Garrett is Project Lead, conducts assessment sessions, research interviews, and supervises the work of all of the staff.
- Team members are in training to be Doctors of Counselling Psychology. They bring a lot of experiences in working with people, and also work in the NHS, schools and charities as therapists.