The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic means that working and studying on-campus is very different. The University of Wolverhampton is committed to ensuring that our students have the best learning experience possible. Still, we need to place the safety of students and staff at the heart of everything we do. It is your responsibility as a member of the University community to be aware and abide by these guidelines so that everyone can be safe. Please take some time to review the principles to understand what is expected of you on return to campus.
Stay safe, cover your face, sanitise your space
When using classrooms, study spaces and PC areas you must:
- Wear a face covering in all learning environments, including the library, classrooms, study spaces, PC areas and walking around the campus.
- Keep 2 metres safe distance from others. Do not use the spaces if they are too busy and you cannot maintain 2m safe distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Use the cleaning kit provided to wipe down desks, keyboards, and other equipment before and after use.
- Follow the signs and floor markings. Spaces have been arranged to allow you to keep safe distance, only use the spaces designated for use and don’t move chairs or other furniture.
Any deliberate or repeated contravention of these instructions will be reported to the relevant Head of School/Institute.
You can download the Stay Safe, Cover your Face, Sanitise your Face graphic here: Stay Safe, Cover your Face, Sanitise your Face PDF