What Admissions can help with
At our open day, our Admissions team can help with the following:
- Get advice on the progress of your existing application with us
- Have the conditions of your offer explained to you
Not yet made an application?
- Find out more about the application journey.
- Get advice on any non-standard qualifications you might have, and how these map to the published entry criteria.
Proving your qualifications
Please do not bring original copies of your qualification(s) certificates to the open day.
Find out how we’re continuing to keep you safe on campus.
Teacher training applicants: proving your qualifications
If you have applied for a teacher training course, due to OFSTED compliance, Admissions must see your original certificates, not uploads.
You will need to post your original certificates to Admissions by recorded delivery / special delivery:
Institute of Education Admissions
The Housman Building (MX207)
City Campus North
Making an application and proving your qualifications
If you haven’t yet applied to the University (submitted an application) and are unsure if your qualifications meet the entry criteria, please submit an application to us using the Online Application Form. You will need to select “New User”, and attach your qualifications to your online application.
How to upload documents to e:Vision.
- Once you have submitted your application (above) you will be able to log onto e:Vision (our student records system) at: wlv.ac.uk/evision
- Click on ‘Applicant Home’ tab at top of page.
- Scroll down the Applicant homepage to ‘Applicant Document Upload’.
- Click on ‘Upload and Qualification / Supporting Document’.
- Input the title/type of document you are uploading in the ‘qualification type’ box, eg, GCSE English, Access to HE Diploma, Reference, Personal Statement, etc.
- Click on ‘Browse’ and this will bring up pop-up box: ‘Choose a File to Upload’.
- Select the file you wish to upload (double-click the file name/icon).
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Confirm that details for the document are correct. You can also make sure the document has uploaded (and view it) by clicking ‘View Document’.
- If the document is correct then click on ‘Save and Exit.
- If you wish to upload a further document(s), click ‘Upload Another’ and repeat the process.
You can view your uploaded documents by logging into e:Vision and checking the ‘Applicant Document Upload’ section.