It pays to get good advice before you undertake a postgraduate qualification. This open evening is a great opportunity to find out everything you need to know, all in one place.
The right qualification can give you a real edge in the job market and help with career progression. It will equip you with specialist skills and knowledge and demonstrate your commitment to succeed.
What happens on the evening?
The event is an informal opportunity to discover:
- More about our courses - chat to academics about the subject or course you are interested in.
- How the right qualification can help your career - talk to a career advisor or learn more about possible Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) opportunities.
- How to apply - including course application dates how the application process works.
- How to finance study - learn more about possible sources of finance and how fees are paid.
- Meet a PhD Student Ambassador - get the low down on studying a PhD from someone actually studying one!
The evening is also a great opportunity to see some of our learning facilities. Complimentary hot drinks and refreshments will also be available.
The event will take place on City Campus in the University of Wolverhampton in the Ambika Paul Building (MD), Wolverhampton. You can find the buildings on our interactive map.
Take a look at our interactive map of the Campus here.
Travelling by Car
If you are coming by car, there is limited parking opposite the Lord Swraj Paul Building (MU). It will be labelled 'staff Car Park' but is for prospective students to use on the evening. The postcode for Satav is WV1 1SB.
Travelling by Train
To get to the Open Evening from Wolverhampton Train Station, take a look at our helpful directional video to find out how to walk to the University, The walk will take you approximately 15 mins.
Further details & Queries
For further details, contact our enquiries team on 0800 953 3222 (if you are calling from a mobile phone you may incur a charge. The charge will vary according to your network provider) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear from students & staff ...
Click on the videos below to hear from different people who attended the last Postgraduate Open Evening.