Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Guest Lecture
- When? 23 October 2019 , 5.30pm reception. Lecture 6pm to 8pm.
- Where? University of Wolverhampton Business School, Molineux Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1SB, UK
This event is open to CIM members, students, staff and anyone with an interest in Digital Marketing.
By attending this lecture you will:
- Understand the latest trends in Digital Marketing
- Customer expectations and how to win with Digital
- Data driven marketing and hyperpersonalisation
- Digital marketers, rate your digital skills score
About the speaker
Dr Dave Chaffey is co-founder and Content Director of marketing publisher and learning platform Smart Insights. Dave has written several best-selling books including Digital Marketing; Strategy, Implementation and Practice 7thedition (2019) plus numerous templates, ebooks and courses used in more than 120 countries.
Dave said: “I wrote my first book on digital marketing in 2000 back when we used to talk about ‘Internet marketing’. Since then I have enjoyed updating them based on my experiences on B2B and B2C training and consulting projects plus hearing how they have helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world who have used them on university marketing or MBA courses or for professional diplomas including the CIM Certificate and Diploma in Professional Marketing.”
Dr Dave Chaffey is an extremely knowledgeable, engaging and humorous speaker. We look forward to his presentation at the University of Wolverhampton Business School and hope you can join us.
5.30pm – Reception, buffet and networking (Lord Swraj Paul Building MU Forum Cafe)
6.00pm – Lecture (MH002 Lecture Theatre, Mary Seacole Building)
8.00pm – Event concludes