Agile Methodologies : An Introduction to Scrum
- When? 18 October 2019 , 10:00-16:00
- Where? University Centre Telford, Telford, UK - Southwater 1 Level 3
Leading on from our last successful event this is another opportunity to experience SCRUM and Agile Methods interactively.
Is this course for me?
If you are a team in charge of delivering a product or project; an individual preparing to work with or on an agile team; a Project Manager entering the Agile environment; or someone who just wants to learn what all the fuss is about with Agile and Scrum; this course is perfect for you! An introduction to the “Scrum” method of Agile will introduce to the key concepts of scrum and scrum teams, ceremonies and roles.
- Understand the principles underlying agile and agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Apply lean and agile principles in a team context and to product development
- Experience the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team and the common vocabulary of the Scrum framework (user story, daily stand-up, sprint/iteration etc.)
Content: The content will cover the three elements of Scrum foundations: Scrum theory, Scrum Roles, Scrum Events and Artefacts.
- Introduction to Scrum, The Agile Manifesto and Principles
- When do we use Scrum?
- The Scrum Framework
- Exercise: Developing a product or service using scrum.
Please see Eventbrite for further details and booking!