Evaluation Workshop: Uncovering and demonstrating impact
- When? 29 November 2019 , 10:00-16:00
- Where? Chancellor's Hall, City Campus, Wolverhampton
Hosted by the Education Observatory
Countless initiatives and interventions attempt to address and overcome the pressing challenges of our society. Monitoring and evaluation are critically important to ensuring that such projects are effective in meeting their objectives and sustain in the longer term.
Led by leading experts and practitioners in evaluation, this workshop will provide you with the fundamental tools for uncovering and demonstrating impact.
- Choosing the right evaluation option.
- Showcasing impact and telling your story.
- Engaging the community in participatory evaluation.
- Creating your theory of change (ToC).
- Developing and strengthening your evaluation framework.
This event is suitable for professionals such as:
- Community project workers.
- Local authority professionals.
- Educational practitioners.
- Research professionals.
Getting here including parking:
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For further details or if you have any questions please email EducationObservatory@wlv.ac.uk or call 01902 32 3373.