Update Leganto Reading Lists for 2023/24
To all academic colleagues,
The Library is pleased to announce that reading lists for the new 2023/24 academic year are now ready to update at https://wlv.ac.uk/leganto.
For Semester 1 and 2 Modules, and year-long modules
Module leaders are invited to review and update lists between now and Friday 23rd June 2023.
The Library recognises that there has been much organisational change over the last year and would be grateful if module and course leaders could ensure that all lists are submitted by clicking SEND LIST, even if no amendments are required. Please remember to include any new modules that will be running for the first time.
If you do require changes, please edit the list in Leganto then ensure you click SEND LIST. Doing so within this window will enable us to secure access to titles with suppliers.
You can still update after 23rd June, but after this date the Library can’t guarantee all resources will be ready for the start of the new academic year.
For Semester 3 modules if you wish to make any changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our library team will be able to help as these modules are still running for the 22/23 academic year.
- Several lists have items that the Library added to a ‘New Editions’ section during the 22/3 academic year. Please adopt these into your main list where possible and remove any citations for older editions you no longer need.
- If you wish to retain an older edition on the list for pedagogical purposes, please add a public note or let the Leganto team know at email@example.com
- If you are aware of a new edition of a book that isn’t already on your list, please add it as a new citation.
- If you’re interested in seeing analytics showing the use of resources on your list (including any Kortext titles), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please always prefer electronic rather than print resources.
- Please consider the currency, relevance, and diversity of the resources you recommend – see our guide on Diversifying Reading Lists.
For more information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.