Office 365 for Staff home use
Friday 30 January 2015
Further to our email regarding Free Software for Staff in December 2014, the Microsoft Office 365 service is now available to all staff for home use.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus suite for staff is available for home use at no cost.
This will allow you to install 5 copies of the Office ProPlus 2013 suite for PCs and Macs as well as 5 copies of Office for Mobile (including iPad).
How to access Office 365
- Visit the following webpage: http://portal.office.com
- Enter your University Email Address and then press TAB
- Wait to be re-directed to the University Sign-In webpage
- Enter your University IT Account password and click Sign In.
- You can now install Office onto your home computer.
More information and instructions will be available from the Office 365 webpage
under the Staff tab.
If you have any questions or require help, please contact the IT Services Service Desk on (01902) 322000, internally on extension 2000 or email email@example.com
Share this release