Information Security Policies
The primary aim of the University's Information Security policies are to provide staff, students and other legitiimate users with a safe and acceptable working environment. The policies ensure that the University is compliant with our legal obligations as well as protecting the value and integrity of University hardware and software, sytems and applications, data and information.
These policies, and the procedures and controls they put in place, are there to manage any risks to information security, as well as to reduce the number of, and potential for, data breaches:
- Access Control Policy (You will need to sign in)
- Bring Your own Device Policy
- Data Classification Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security Incidence Response Policy
- IT Acceptible Use Policy
- Password Policy
- Privacy and Data protection
- Privileged Access Management Policy (You will need to sign in).