Central African Republic

Here at the University of Wolverhampton, we extend a warm welcome to students from Central African Republic and look forward to you joining us here in the UK.

We have a strong relationship with Africa and a strong presence in the continent, including our Regional Office and the work carried out by our Centre for African Entrepreneurship and Leadership.

When you arrive here, you’ll be based at one of our three campuses in the heart of the UK. Get involved with student activities and experience the best that Wolverhampton has to offer, from the city’s choice of restaurants and entertainment venues.

Entry requirements for students from Central African Republic

Students with the General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level with C grades or the Probatoire with a Pass Grade would be eligible for the International Foundation Year.

IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all components is also required.

Students holding a Baccalauréat with a minimum score of 10/20 will be considered for entrance to a Bachelor programme.

Typically we will consider a three year Licence, Bachelor degree, Diplôme d'Etudes Superieures de Commerce, Diplôme d'Ingénieur or Maîtrise:

A score of 14 to 15.9/20 or Bien is considered comparable to a UK 2:1

A score of 10 to 13.9/20 or Assez Bien is considered comparable to a UK 2:2

A score of less than 10 or below Assez Bien is considered comparable to a UK 3 and would require the completion of a pre-masters course. 

English language requirements vary by course and department but the standard University requirement is 6.0 with 5.5 in every component in IELTS or the same scores in the University’s own entry test, the Wolverhampton English Proficiency Examination (WEPE).

Some courses may require a higher level of English language proficiency than the University standard requirements.  For details of each programme’s English language requirement please see the individual course pages.

Please see the most commonly accepted English Language International Qualifications.

Tuberculosis (TB) certificate required.