The University is pleased to be offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award to Indian nationals who begin study with us in in January or May 2020.
The Vice-Chancellor’s India Scholarship is available for new applicants applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except postgraduate research) of study at the University of Wolverhampton.
This award is for self-funding students who are nationals of India. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria.
- This award is for self-funding students who are nationals of India as shown on their visa documentation.
- Students must be paying international fees.
- This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria for January or May 2020 start only (not eligible to students who may defer their entry to September 2020 or 2021)
- Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
- All students who have Indian nationality will be entitled to a £2,500 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid on enrolment.
- The scholarships will be automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- The scholarships will not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount, so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.
How to apply
For more details on eligibility, view the scholarship terms and conditions Vice-Chancellors India - Scholarship