Vice-Chancellor’s India Scholarship - January / February 2020 intake
About the scholarship
The University is pleased to be offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award to Indian Nationals who begin study with us in January / February 2020.
The Vice-Chancellor’s India Scholarship is available for new applicants applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes of study at the University of Wolverhampton.
This award is for self-funding students who are nationals of India. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria.
- This award is for self-funding students who are nationals of India as shown on their visa documentation.
- Students must be paying international fees.
- This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria for January / February 2020 start only (not eligible to students who may defer their entry to September 2020 or 2021)
- Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
- All students who have Indian nationality will be entitled to a £2,500 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid on enrolment.
How to apply
- The scholarships will be automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- The scholarships will not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount, so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.
- All international students who pay the deposit and comply with relevant payment instructions could claim our 10% Prompt Payment Discount
For more details on eligibility, view the scholarship terms and conditions Vice-Chancellor’s India Scholarship