If your visa states that you need to register with the police on arrival....

Please note:  Only complete the below form if your address whilst studying here at the university is OUTSIDE of the west Midlands area.

To find out whether you need to fill out this form please follow these steps:

  1. click the link: Find my county
  2. click the first 2 letters of your postcode in the List box at the top of the page
  3. the page will automatically jump to the start of your postcode - find yours (ie WV1) and on the right hand side it will show your county (ie West Midlands).

If you are within the West Midlands area please go to  West Midlands Police Foreign National Registration to book an appointment to register or update.

If you are NOT within the West Midlands (ie Shropshire; Staffordshire; etc) then please fill out the form below:

Police Registration Form

All new International students and any continuing students who have had any changes (name; address; course; renewed passport or visa etc) since their last registration who are required by law (as stated on their visa or Biometric card) MUST register with the police to stay in this country and study.

If you are currently residing within the West Midlands but need to register or make changes to your current registration then please go to https://west-midlands.overseasregistrations.uk/

If you are currently residing OUSTIDE of the West Midlands area please complete the following form:

If you are registering for the first time you will require:
- Completed form (PDF)
- Two identical passport sized photographs
- Valid passport and visa
- £34

  • where you are staying here in the UK

  • (if yes every dependant (partner/child over 16) must also bring along Completed form (PDF), photos, passport & visa and £34 and attend appointment with you)