For many OET candidates who are already familiar with the test, writing in particular can be problematic so we are also offering an OET writing feedback service where we give you full feedback, corrections and advice for improving your writing.
Feedback will be given by an approved OET trainer and English language teaching expert.
In order to get feedback on your writing, we ask that you provide the case notes that you have used.
We always adhere to copyright regulations and respect the intellectual property rights of writers and publishers.
For the following books, can you let us know the page numbers as we own original copies of these books:
- The Official Guide to OET (2018 ) New York : Kaplan
- OET Nursing Practice Tests Book 1 (2018) Australia: Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment.
- OET Medicine Official OET Practice Book 1 (2018) Australia : Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment
- Allum, V. (2018) OET Writing for Nurses Book 1.
- Allum, V. (2018) OET Writing for Nurses Book 2
- Khaira, G. (2017) OET Speaking and Writing Made Easy for Nurses
You can also use sample case notes which are publicly available on the OET website
Before taking up our feedback service, you must confirm that you own the original book or have permission from the author to submit the case notes and that you have not obtained the case notes by illegal sharing. We refuse the right to give feedback on letters where we have reason to believe the case notes have not been legitimately obtained.
Once you have completed the Enquiry Form and made your payment of £20.00, we will be in touch with you to obtain your writing sample for feedback.
Please complete the writing OET Enquiry Form
To make payment for the OET Writing service please click on this secure Estore Writing Service Link