Apply to the International Academy
Making an application to the International Academy is quick and easy, just follow a few simple steps:
- First of all, decide which course is right for you.
- Check the entry requirements, including the minimum English requirements for your chosen course.
- Check the visa requirements.
- Make your application - via our on-line course directory or directly to the University via Admissions or the International Office, find out how to do it below.
Your current level - IELTS 5 or below (or equivalent)
The following five courses will take you to a level equivalent to IELTS 6.00 You then have the further study options depending on the level you need for your future degree and your own learning preferences. Please contact us to discuss what might be more suitable for you.
- Pre-sessional English and Academic Skills Elementary (IELTS score of 4 (or equivalent) - 21 weeks to IELTS 5.5)
- Pre-sessional English Language Skills Pre-Intermediate (IELTS score of 4.5 (or equivalent) - 15 weeks to IELTS 5.5)
- Pre-sessional English Language Skills Intermediate (IELTS score of 5 (or equivalent) - 10 weeks to IELTS 5.5)
Your current level - IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent)
If you already have IELTS 5.5 or have taken one of the pre-sessional to 5.5 courses as described above, there are several options:
- Pre-sessional University Preparation: Academic English language Skills for University Study (5 weeks to IELTS 6)
- International Foundation Year 2 semesters
To find out what your chosen course involves, including information on entry requirements, fees and how to apply, please select from the following:
In order to join us as an ERASMUS student
your own university must have a bilateral agreement with the University of Wolverhampton, find out more from the International Office.
1. Check the visa requirements
2. For further information please contact Adam.Yardley@wlv.ac.uk
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: +44 (0) 1902 32 2525
1. Check the visa requirements and
Help with your application
We're happy to help you through the application process every step of the way.
For advice on the application process contact our International Centre, or one of our Student Centres here at Wolverhampton University.
If you are unable to apply to the University of Wolverhampton using any of the channels above, please contact the Admissions Unit on email@example.com for assistance.
Changes to the immigration application process
The UK Government has made big changes to the immigration system in March 2009 with the introduction of a new immigration points-based system.