Winter School January 2021
Building on the success of our Summer Schools the International Academy at the University of Wolverhampton will host its third January winter school programme, designed to develop English language communication skills and enhance intercultural awareness whilst visiting places of historical interest in the UK.
The Winter School 2021 will give students the opportunity to:
- Experience life as a student at the University of Wolverhampton
- Stay on the Telford Innovation Campus and take part in English language classes in the historic Priorslee Hall
- Study an option class in Art and Design, Media and Culture or Professional Communication
- Find out about opportunities for further study
- Learn more about British culture and society
- Acquire skills to work with people from different cultures
- Gain a certificate of achievement
- Enjoy a full social programme with trips to local historical places of interest and visits to cities such as London and Birmingham.
There are different options for your stay and all are based on self catering.
|START DATES FOR A 2 WEEK STAY||
|11th January 2021||22nd January 2021||for a 2 week stay including accommodation (cost excludes food) £990|
|25th January 2021||5th February 2021||for a 2 week stay including accommodation (cost excludes food) £990|
|8th February 2021||19th February 2021||
for a 2 week stay including accommodation (cost excludes food) £990
|START DATES FOR A 4 WEEK STAY|
|11th January 2021||5th February 2021||for a 4 week stay including accommodation (cost excludes food) £1,850|
|25th January 2021||19th February 2021||for a 4 week stay including accommodation (cost excludes food) £1,850|
To apply please complete the Winter School Application 2021
and scan and return it to us no later than the 29th November 2020 via email at email@example.com
or Tel: +44 (0) 1902 322525.
Cost includes accommodation and airport transfers from Birmingham Airport (minimum group pick up of 5).
Students are required to make their own arrangements to travel to the UK.
This programme is aimed at students of 18 years of age and over.