Join us for a two week celebration of learning and culture on the 14th - 28th July 2019 at your home University
The Wolverhampton Academic Skills Fortnight (TNE) 2019 gives our partner TNE students the chance to be part of their home University, develop their communication skills, experience English culture as well as visiting places of historical and cultural interest around the UK. Students will also receive interactive workshops, enjoy a full social programme and gain a certificate of achievement.
The Wolverhampton Academic Skills Fortnight (TNE) 2019 will start on the 14th July and finish on the 28th July 2019 and will be based at our Telford Innovation Campus, in the rural county of Shropshire. Priorslee Hall is the home of the International Academy and offers a welcoming place to stay in safe, relaxed surroundings.
The Wolverhampton Academic Skills Fortnight (TNE) 2019 will give students the opportunity to:
- Discover their ‘home from home’ University and the opportunity to experience life on campus in the UK
- Learn more about British culture, society and business through visits and interactive workshops
- Develop invaluable business communication skills and study techniques
- Meet practising professionals from the UK
- Acquire skills to work with people from different cultures
- Enjoy a full social programme with trips to local historical places of interest and national visits to cities such as London and Birmingham
- Gain a certificate of achievement
- The cost is £1,200 which includes accommodation and airport transfers from Birmingham Airport (excluding food)
- To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0) 1902 32 2525 by the 3rd June 2019 and complete and return the TNE Application Form 2019 (PDF)
- Students must be aged 18 years of age or older and be a student at one of our Partner Institutions
Students are required to make their own arrangements for travel to the UK.
Students will be self catering and will need to purchase their own food, they will share a kitchen and living area (with utensils supplied) in which 4-7 students can relax, cook and eat.
Students will need to apply for visas early on, we recommend that you apply for a short-term study visa in order to attend.
If you do need a visa please apply up to 3 months before the date of travel to avoid disappointment.
Take a look at what our students have say about their experience with us: