The International Foundation Year (IFY) is for international students (or whose English language level needs support) who wish to study for a degree in their chosen Faculty at the University of Wolverhampton. The course provides a pathway for students:
- whose qualifications do not match the entry requirements they need for their degree course or
- who feel they would like to strengthen their academic and/or language skills in preparation for their degree course.
The IFY develops the academic and language skills needed for success on a UK degree. It also provides the opportunity to experience and better understand the UK, its culture and its educational environment. Find out about the University's international scholarships and funding support.
Students can choose from most degree courses from each Faculty except courses requiring a Professional Statutory Regulatory Body (PSRB) check such as Nursing, some Pharmacy courses, Social Work and Teaching. (Please check individual course entry requirements).
You can choose from one of three integrated degree courses with International Foundation Year - studying full-time (4 year study) depending on your interests and the degree you would like to move on to. To find out what your chosen course involves, including information on entry requirements, fees and how to apply, please select from the following:
- BA (Hons) Education, Health and Wellbeing with International Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Science and Engineering with International Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Social Sciences with International Foundation Year
Why not take a look and see what our other students have to say about the International Foundation Year course at the University of Wolverhampton's International Academy.
If you would like to find out more, please email email@example.com and a member of the International Academy Team will get back to you.
University of Wolverhampton
Tel: +44 (0) 1902 322 525
Our Admissions department can help you with making an application please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1902 323 505