Applications for the Careers Summer Camp 2017 are now closed but if you would like to take part next year for Summer 2018 please
Telephone: +44 (0)1902 322525
The Careers Summer Camp provides an opportunity for international students from all regions to experience Science and Engineering enhancement at the University of Wolverhampton (UK)
The two week programme in 2018 will include:-
- A tour of the University which includes Science, Engineering and the Motorsport facilities.
- Access to our Formula 3 racing team and the state of the art engineering facilities.
- Visit our new Springfield Campus, see behind the scenes as the University of Wolverhampton builds this new facility which will provide an elite manufacturing centre and apprenticeship training for the School of Architecture and the Built Environment.
- Join us early and take part in our Science and Engineering SciFest celebration on July,
- Learn more about British culture, society and enhance your English language skills with flexible classes (minimum CEFR B1 English language level). Students who are fluent in English can study a modern language (minimum numbers apply).
- Develop advanced Communication Skills and Study Techniques.
- Gain a certificate of achievement.
- Enjoy a full social programme with trips in the UK to local places of interest and national visits to cities such as London, Birmingham and Cambridge (*subject to change).
Cost: £995 (approximate for 2018) includes accommodation, trips and airport transfers (minimum of 4 students) from Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
Meals are not included however students can pay for breakfast/lunch/dinner in the restaurant or cafes on campus and there is an option to cook your own food in the Halls of Residence.
This programme is aimed at 17 year olds and over.
The schedule includes Professional English Language Communication, Bio and Environmental Science activities and workshops in Coding and Chemical Engineering. For further information take a look at the provisional schedule to find out more Science & Engineering Career Camp schedule (PDF 127K, Downloads file)
To book your place please choose the correct application form for your age and once completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Telephone: +44 (0) 1902 32 2525