Take part in the National Student Survey (NSS)
Why take part?
If you are a final year undergraduate student, the NSS gives you the opportunity to voice your opinion about your experience of your course and time at university.
The survey (open 6 January - 30 April 2020) only takes about 10 minutes, is completely anonymous and as a thank you for taking part, you'll be entered into a free prize draw.
The feedback you provide is very important and helps us make improvements and invest in areas that matter to you. In doing so you shape the future for students to come.
Here are just a few ways in which we have improved student experience recently.
- Enhanced Mental Health & Wellbeing support making it fair, consistent and easy for everyone who needs support to get the right help for them.
- Investment in new digital library solutions to improve the library service and access to resources.
- Introduction of a SU presence @ Telford Innovation Campus.
- Investment in new systems to give you personalised timetables and notify you of any changes, available through the myWLV app.
- Continual investment in your professional development, through the annual Careers Development Week.
As a thank you for taking part, all students who complete the NSS will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher (10 available, to be drawn at random.) Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Take the survey now, at: www.thestudentsurvey.com