Student Support & Wellbeing

Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW) is here to help you: 

  • discuss disability or Specific Learning Difference (SpLD) support  
  • access advice and support for a mental health condition
  • access information about supporting your mental health and wellbeing
  • connect with our Chaplaincy service
  • seek advice on funding and financial support
  • seek advice as a D/deaf or hearing impaired student


Please complete our Self Declaration form

Get support online from ASK@WLV

Go to e:Vision

Get support online from ASK@WLV by logging a helpdesk call on your e:Vision or call 01902 518 518 (Telephone lines open Monday to Friday, 10am - 5pm)