Student Support & Wellbeing (SSW)
Welcome to Student Support and Wellbeing!
Please contact the Team to:
- discuss disability or specific learning difficulty support
- access advice and support for a mental health condition
- access information about supporting your mental health and wellbeing
- connect with our Chaplaincy service
- seek advice on funding and financial support
- seek advice as a D/deaf or hearing impaired student
We hope you will also find useful information, guidance and advice on our webpages.
The Student Support and Wellbeing Team
Advice Drop-Ins at Walsall Campus
If your are a FEHW or FoA student based at Walsall we are offering a new drop-in service. For more information please see: Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW) Advice Drop-ins at Walsall Campus