Campus Bus Update
Due to national restrictions now in place across England, the University Campus Buses will operate on a new reduced timetable.
From Monday 9 November the University Campus Bus will operate on a new reduced timetable. All students using the buses must adhere to the following guidelines:
- A face covering must be worn at all times whilst using the bus service unless you are exempt due to a disability. This includes hidden disabilities, such as anxiety and autism.
- Only the seats marked with a green tick can be used, there is a maximum capacity of 37 students on each bus.
- All Passengers should use on-board hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the bus.
- Your University lanyard and/or ID card should be displayed when entering the bus.
- Conversations with the driver should be kept to a minimum.
New students will receive their University ID by post to their term-time address.
The direct Telford to Walsall Service will cease operation as of Friday evening on 6 November 2020
For more information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.