Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council photo competition
Get your cameras ready so you can share your photos and enter the fifth EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council) Science Photo Competition. This is your chance to share your photos, to support excellence and promote the benefits of outstanding UK engineering and physical sciences.
Prizes are to be confirmed, but previous years' prizes have included equipment to the value of £500. All winning images will be featured in EPSRC's Pioneer Magazine and other EPSRC publications.
What are we looking for?
The EPSRC Photo Competition is an opportunity for all EPSRC-supported researchers and EPSRC-supported doctoral students to share their research using images. We are looking for images that will demonstrate research in action.
- Equipment and Facilities: Images of the equipment, facilities and tools used in your research
- Eureka and Discovery: Images that reflect that Eureka moment or new discoveries and understanding that arise from your research
- Innovation: Images of research that has inspired innovation or is related to commercial breakthroughs
- People and Skills: Images of people working as part of your research team, taking part in or affected by your research
- Weird and Wonderful: Unusual, eye-catching and bizarre images arising from your research
Image examples could include but are not restricted to:
- Research equipment
- Research subject
- Research environment (eg lab or field work)
- Combination of all or any of the above
Find out more information and how to enter here
For more information please contact the Corporate Communications Team.