Students and their families are invited to the University’s first Easter Family Fun Day in the Courtyard, City Campus on Tuesday 11 April 2017.
Running from 10am – 2pm, the event will also take place across the Sports Hall, the Venue and The Courtyard Kitchen.
The event is free to attend and no advance booking is needed – just turn up and enjoy the day!
You can bring children along to the event with crèche facilities that can be booked in advance, if you have a lecture you need to attend.
The crèche facility details are as follows:
Creche registration form - Easter Family Fun Day (Word doc 19k)
Booking form to be returned to Helen Hall (Helen.Hall@wlv.ac.uk)
There will be*:
- Easter crafts
- Balloon modelling
- An Easter Trail for children with prizes for all completed entries
- Diddy Dance (for under 5s) will run sessions throughout the day for little ones to have fun with ribbons and props to music and beats
- The Animal Man and his cuddly critters
- The Science Shak will do fun experiments
- Wolfie and Wendy, Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C mascots, for the children to meet and have their photo with
- Formula 3 Car
- Glow activities in the Sports Hall - aimed at children between six - 11 years old and children can be left for an hour's block
10am - 11am - Football
11am - 12pm - Badminton and Mini Tennis (2 courts each sport)
12pm - 1pm - Fitness Class (One half of the hall) and Dodgeball (other half of the hall)
1pm - 2pm - Netball run by yourself
- Offers on in The Courtyard Kitchen
- And there may even be an appearance from a big white bunny!
*Parents/guardians need to be with children during activities with the exception of Glow activities, as stated above.