The University is committed to high standards of service and over the course of your studies you will have many opportunities to give us feedback on your experience. Occasionally, however, you may feel that this is not sufficient to address a concern you have and you may wish to raise a complaint.

The University takes all complaints seriously. Many are resolved quickly and informally between the parties concerned, and we strongly recommend you raise your concerns as soon as a problem arises. Dealing with a problem early may prevent it from getting bigger and more difficult to resolve.

However, where an informal resolution is not possible, the Conduct and Appeals Unit is there to provide an effective and efficient service, enabling complaints to be resolved without recrimination and in a confidential manner.

Students' Union:


For other issues, please visit our Complaints section.