Support for International Students

Working in the UK

If you are a current student from outside the EU, you must apply for a national insurance number before you can work in the UK. Please also read our guidance on working regulations for International students studying in the UK.

All International Students at the University of Wolverhampton can access the JobsBoard for a full list of jobs that we are currently advertising including part-time opportunities with external organisations, working on-campus and placement opportunities.

At the University

For any assistance in finding work, please come and visit us at The Workplace and seek guidance from our part-time Employment officers. For any further enquiries related to working regulations please contact the International Centre at the University of Wolverhampton.

Useful links