We offer a wide range of on-campus opportunities for our current students
WXP is a placement and training scheme for current students of the University of Wolverhampton.
WXP is a placement and training scheme rather than employment; students receive a training allowance (no tax or National Insurance deductions are made).
Students registered on the scheme can undertake placements which will provide valuable experience. Students will also participate in training workshops to enhance employability.
The scheme is open to current undergraduate and postgraduate students only.
The benefits for you:
- WXP is a training programme, so the contract is flexible. You can be placed in any department across the University, obtaining valuable relevant experience.
- You will complete online mandatory training to enhance your future employability
- You are able to build contacts within the University, which will be beneficial to your future as a graduate.
- WXP boosts your employability and enhances your CV.
- You will receive a training allowance to cover out of pocket expenses
How to register with WXP?
To register for the scheme please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled 'Student - WXP'
What opportunities are available currently?
Access our currently advertised opportunities on our online database here.