How to Apply
This page provides information about our Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) scheme recruitment process.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GTA application process will be open mid April 2020 to 18 May 2020
- The GTA scheme is advertised under the current vacancies on the University website from mid April 2020.
- You will need to submit an application form for the relevant Faculty, dependent on subject area. Note: we will be recruiting Mathematics students to both (FABSS and FSE).
- Submit your form(s) between mid-April 2020 and the closing date, 18 May 2020.
- Check the subject areas where vacancies exist.
- Check your eligibility for the PGCE programme.
- Are you a recent University of Wolverhampton undergraduate?
- Do you want a career in the UK post compulsory education sector
Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing
Faculty of Arts, Business and Social Sciences
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- It is anticipated that interviews will take place from June 2020 onwards (subject to COVID-19 restrictions – further details will be available after shortlisting)
- You will be asked to prepare a short presentation
- You will be asked to undertake a short written exercise prior to the interview
- Panel interviews will take place (subject to COVID-19 restrictions – further details will be available after shortlisting
- It is anticipated that the GTA scheme will commence Monday 7th September 2020 with a week induction programme. (subject to COVID-19 restrictions – further details will be available at interview)
- The PGCE start date is 14 September 2020 (subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- You will need to have successfully completed your Disclosure Baring Service (DBS) and Fitness to Practice assessments.