We look forward to receiving your application for V300. Please read the frquently asked questions to answer any queries you may have.
You will need to provide / upload the following in addition to your application form:
- A completed Professional Entry Requirements (PER) form. Please upload to evision as one single document, fully completed. There is one for nurses and one for AHPs so complete the one relevant to your profession.
- An original enhanced employer DBS that is less than 3 years old when the course commences. Please upload to evision then email FEHWDBS@wlv.ac.uk
- Post-registration experience of 1 year minimum (evident on your application form).
- Evidence of competence in health assessment (evident on your PER form)
- Level 6 study (evident on your PER form and copy uploaded to evision)
- Confirmation of your funder's invoice address if not self funding
Please bear in mind, that there is a high demand for the course, so we have to allocate places to students who upload their application criteria first. The sooner you are able to upload the information, the higher the chance of receiving a place. When places are full subsequent applicants are then offered the next available cohort.
Please note that if you work for Wolverhampton NHS Trust you should approach your non-medical prescribing lead before progressing with your application.
If you are a self-employed applicant (for example in aesthetics), there is an additional form to complete which will be sent to you separately.
Professional Entry Requirement Form (PER)
V300 NURSE PER 2022 (Word doc 763k)
V300 AHP PER 2022 (Word doc 758k)