- Only 4 MODULES to study (with only 1 individual assessment per module)
- Excellent face to face sessions in addition to comprehensive online activities
- No examinations to worry about
- Welcomes mature students with relevant work experience instead of qualifications
- Friendly and supportive tutors
- Start dates in September and January
- Contemporary city centre building with a reputation for good teaching and resources
- Part time study, one afternoon per week for 2 years
- Very competitive fees
- Mapped against the latest CIPD profession map
- Links with local CIPD branches for developing networks and accessing support such as mentoring
This is a distinctive, exciting and innovative programme, aligned to the required elements of the latest CIPD Profession Map and accredited by the CIPD. Upon successful completion it provides you with the correct level of qualification to be eligible to apply for Chartered Membership of the CIPD.
The course is designed for those professionals looking to enhance and develop their postgraduate level strategic level knowledge and behaviours to provide the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge to support career development in the People Management Profession (including Human Resources, Learning and Development and Organisational Development).
We have a longstanding relationship with local branches of the CIPD and this ensures that you have access to a wide range of practitioners to develop their networking and other professional skills. CIPD branch members also provide voluntary services such as mentoring which students who are CIPD members can access to help support their personal and professional development.
The course offers four key areas of study: understanding and analysing practical business and people-related issues; strategic people management theory and practice; strategic leadership and change management; investigation of evolving people-related issues. The programme has a contemporary focus and offers both academic and practical elements to support your ongoing success in the People Profession by developing knowledge and understanding of the disciplines of human resources, learning and development and organisational development alongside development of critical reflective thinking and developing independent continuous personal development skills.
Note: Students must be a member of the CIPD before completion of their qualification to be eligible for any level of professional membership.