The CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is similar to the Diploma in Professional Marketing, but with an increased focus on digital issues and skills. The course is relevant for those working in a marketing role and will provide the opportunity to develop contemporary expertise, knowledge and skills applicable to the digital environment.
The University of Wolverhampton Business School is a CIM accredited tuition and examination centre, and all CIM examinations can be sat at our Wolverhampton City campus. We are also a graduate gateway university – see CIM for more information https://www.cim.co.uk/qualifications/graduate-gateway/
The course is taught by tutors with both academic expertise and practical experience of working in marketing.
HOW WILL THIS COURSE IMPROVE MY EMPLOYABILITY?
Data from the CIM suggests that CIM qualifications:
- Enhance your employability prospects– 60% of CIM graduates are more respected at work or given more responsibility. CIM Alumni Survey.
- Over a third of CIM graduates get promoted or receive a pay risewithin 12 months of graduating. CIM Alumni Survey.
- Help to progress your career– 35% of marketing leaders have a CIM qualification – the most common after a university degree (46%). Hays, DNA of a Marketing Leader Report 2019).
(Source: CIM (2020) www.cim.co.uk/qualifications)
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
You will study three modules to qualify for the Diploma in Digital marketing:
- Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Digital Optimisation
- The Digital Customer Experience
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
The CIM set the assessments and also mark the work. All of the modules listed above are assessed via an assignment.
OTHER COURSES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
The Diploma programme is run throughout the academic year and students can join at three allocated points to start selected modules. For more information please contact course leader Dr Emma Edwards on E.C.Edwards@wlv.ac.uk