Have you been made an offer through Clearing and can’t make our Open Day?
Want to come and see us as a time to suit you?
Do you want to speak to our academic teams and support departments?
If so, why not pop in to one of our Clearing Campus Visits? We’ll have the following teams on hand to answer your questions:
- Accommodation Services: take a tour of our student accommodation
- Careers: experts who can talk you through the world of work, from part-time opportunities available during your studies, to your future career aspirations!
- Enrolment: want to get ahead of the game? You’ll be able to enrol on the day.
- Little Scholars Nursery: find out about the on-site childcare services available to you.
- Student finance: need help with your application, or advice on the levels of support on offer? Our team can help.
- Student support: to find out more about the wide range of support on offer, speak to our specialists.
- Students’ Union: find out how our Students’ Union will support you every step of the way throughout your studies.
- WLV Sport: if you fancy getting involved in the wide range of sports clubs at the University, our staff can tell you what to do next.
…and of course:
- Representatives who can talk to you about the course you have applied to!
When are the events being held?
- Tuesday 20 August: 12pm-4pm
- Thursday 29 August: 3pm-7pm
- Thursday 22 August: 3pm-7pm
- Tuesday 27 August: 12pm-4pm
You can come and see us at any point throughout an event (you don’t need to be with us at the start), but booking is essential.