Are you thinking about applying to us through Clearing?
Already got your results?
If you haven't applied to university yet, have all your results, and want to apply - search our available courses, then give us a call on: 01902 51 85 85 to talk through your options with our advisors.
Our Clearing Hotline opening hours are as follows:
- Monday 12-14 August 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 15 August: 7am to 7pm
- Friday 16 August: 7am to 6pm
- Saturday 17 August: 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 18 August: 10 am to 2pm
- Monday 19 & Tuesday 20 August: 9am to 6pm
- Wednesday 21 August- Friday 30 August (excluding weekends): 9am to 5pm
What to do on results day
By results day, you may not have received any offers (or none you wanted to accept) or met their conditions, but through Clearing you can find a place on a new course with us.
To apply, simply follow these steps:
- Choose the course in Clearing you want to apply for.
- Call our Clearing hotline on: 01902 51 85 85 to talk to our advisors.
- Have your grades and personal details (address, contact details and date of birth) ready.
- We will check availability on the course, discuss further details, and could even make you an informal offer over the phone!
- Alternatively, get in touch on Twitter or Facebook and we can help you with your application via social media.
Were your results better than expected? Congratulations! You’ll be applying through Adjustment not Clearing, but follow the same steps above to discuss your options. Find out more about Adjustment.
If we make you an offer and you’re in the UCAS system
- To accept the place and receive a formal offer, enter the course details on UCAS Track via ‘Add Clearing Choice’ by the specific date given.
- When your application is processed – and you’ve met any conditions of the offer – you will see an ‘Unconditional’ offer from us in UCAS Track and a confirmation letter.
- Remember: you can only add the details for one choice of university.
If you’re not already in the UCAS system
- Call our Clearing hotline to discuss the course options available.
- If you receive an informal offer, you will be emailed an application form.
- Fill in and return the form by the given deadline.
If you already hold an offer from us
If you applied and accepted a place with us before Clearing, log on to UCAS Track to check the status of your place.
- Confirmed – Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you in September.
- Unsuccessful – We are unable to offer you a place this year, but you may wish to reapply next year.
- Changed course – We are unable to confirm your place on the course you accepted because you have not met the original conditions, but we have made you a suitable alternative offer.
- Neither confirmed or unsuccessful – Contact our Admissions Team for advice on: 01902 32 35 05.