Lex21 is a networking group which aims to facilitate greater connections between the lawyers of the Black Country and the University of Wolverhampton.
The like minded professionals who make up Lex21 are represented by a Board, charied by Lynn Leighton Johnstone, and work together as a driving agent for change.
Lex21 meet regularly, with the following objectives at the forefront of the agenda:
- To be a forum for discussion and actions
- To be a driver for change in the Region
- To offer a source of training opportunities
- To work as a profile raising engine for the work of Black Country Lawyers
- To offer the opportunity to collaborate and share resources with the University
- To provide research opportunities
- To develop the employability for University of Wolverhampton graduates
- To contribute to knowledge retention in the Black Country in relation to legal services
- To offer opportunities for networking and business development
Lex21 is also a facilitator for:
- Business planning
- Leadership and Coaching
If you would like to join Lex21 or find out more about regular meetings please contact our Secretary Jackyln McDonald, email: J.McDonald@wlv.ac.uk