How can SOLVD help your business?
Eligible businesses can access 2 strands of support.
Strand 1: Business Assistance
Eligible businesses can receive 12 hours of fully funded support to access specialist and academic expertise, which may include:
- Identification of relevant digital technologies to resolve your business challenges
- Development of a digital roadmap for your business
- Identification of high growth opportunities for your business
- Demonstration of digital technologies applied to your business, using our state of the art facilities
- Digital technology Masterclasses
- Access to funding
Strand 2: Research & Development Collaboration
Business Assistance support can be complemented by a long term Research and Development Collaboration with the University of Wolverhampton to help you develop novel ideas, bring new products to market or scale-up in new markets.
The Collaboration, which may last several months, will have a value of up to £10,000 to which businesses are asked to contribute £2,000. Collaborations create a safe and low risk environment to trial new technologies conducive to the innovative development of existing or new solutions, products and services.
For further information or to discuss your specific requirements, contact email@example.com