The Telford Campus is a great central location, if you are attending a conference or exhibition at the Telford International Centre, a group tour operator with coach parties for Ironbridge, Shrewsbury and Shropshire, to clubs and associations on group breaks.
Organiser’s venue check-list for the Telford Campus:
- En-suite accommodation available all year
- Mini double beds
- Refreshment tray
- Flat screen TV
- En-suite Shower
- Modern hotel style furnishings
- Disabled rooms are also available with wet rooms
- All accommodation units are located together, a 1 minute-walk to reception
- 3 star VisitEngland quality rated
Central location – Midlands, off M6/M54
- Easy Train links from Birmingham to Telford Central Train Station
- Free car parking for 400 vehicles on site and spaces for coaches
- Free wi fi for all guests
- 24hr staffed reception
- CCTV security and evening security patrols conducted
- Full catering service for delicious breakfasts, packed lunches, buffets & evening meals.
- Priorslee Lounge and Bar is your ideal evening entertainment venue with bar, lounge and dance floor/networking area.
Organisers destination check-list for Telford:
- Ironbridge George Museums are 10-minutes drive from the Telford Campus
- Severn Valley Railway with stops throughout Shropshire
- Telford Town indoor shopping centre, food court, cinema, ice skating, bowling and outdoor park, you can walk to this from the Telford Campus
- Telford International Centre – multi-million convention centre for exhibitions, trade fairs, 2 miles away
- National Trust homes and castles
- Grand estates to visit – Weston Park (V Festival, Camper festivals, horse jumping
- Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth historic market towns
- Cosford air museum
- Cycle routes throughout Shropshire
- Walking festivals throughout Shropshire
- Much Wenlock where the Olympic Games originated from
- Central location for day trips to explore Birmingham, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick and Liverpool.