Get a Head Start: Student Funding and Familiarisation With WLV Systems
All events are currently taking place virtually. Information on upcoming sessions and how to book can be found at www.wlv.ac.uk/news-and-events
The Students' Union and the University run budgeting, student finance and familiarisation with WLV systems sessions for applicants. If you are a current student and have any queries regarding budgeting and financial support then you can contact the Students Union. If you have not yet enrolled at the University then you can contact the email@example.com.
Each session will be held in the Students' Union at City Campus and will cover:
- Student finance available to students
- Useful budgeting tips for students
- Other financial support you can apply for
- One-to-one help and advice if you are having problems applying for funding
- Finding your way around WLV online systems
- Useful tips to help you when you are a student
If you have any other questions about studying at the University of Wolverhampton you can contact the Advice and Representation team via their Online Enquiry Form
The sessions will last approximately an hour but it will depend on how many questions you have. There will be an opportunity for a one-to-one chat about your specific circumstances at the end of each session.
If you have any questions please contact either the Students' Union.