Return to Nursing/Midwifery Interviews
Once you have applied for one of our Return to Practice courses* and have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
What should you expect?
- You’ll be sent a link to your interview on Microsoft Teams via email in advance. In this email, there should be a 'Join meeting' link. Just before your interview time, press 'Join meeting'.
- The interview will last around 30 minutes and will be with a member of academic subject staff from the continued professional development health team.
- You will have been asked to ensure you have completed a short numeracy task to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the start of the interview, you must show a form of picture ID as proof of who the interviewer is talking to.
- Good luck!
*Return to Practice courses include Undergraduate Credit Return to Practice (Nursing) and Undergraduate Credit Return to Midwifery Practice
- Have you downloaded Microsoft Teams ready onto your device? Search for the download link via a search engine, App Store, Play Store etc. Once downloaded, no need to create an account or log in.
- Ensure you have read all the guidance that has been sent to you, have you been requested to bring any additional information with you? (ID etc.)