Physician Associate Interviews
Once you have applied for our Physician Associate course and have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
What should you expect?
- You’ll be sent a link to your interview on Microsoft Teams via email in advance. In this email, there should be a 'Join meeting' link. Just before your interview time, press 'Join meeting'.
- The interview will last a maximum of 30 minutes and will be with up to 2 members of the academic teaching staff from the Physician Associate Team.
- At the start of the interview, you must show a form of picture ID as proof of who the interviewer is talking to.
- The interview will be based on the values and beliefs that underpin the care we provide in the NHS (NHS Constitution).
- There are no tests involved in the selection process.
- Good luck!
- Have you downloaded Microsoft Teams ready onto your device? Search for the download link via a search engine, App Store, Play Store etc. Once downloaded, no need to create an account or log in.
- Do you know enough about the course you have applied for? Research information about the course, visit our postgraduate open eveningss, come and speak to our staff and students www.wlv.ac.uk/opendays
- Practice talking about your skills and qualities and values, giving examples in evidence.
- Ensure you have read all the guidance that has been sent to you, have you been requested to bring any additional information with you? (ID etc.)