Once you have applied for our Master of Pharmacy course and have been shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
What should you expect?
- You’ll be sent a link to your interview on Microsoft Teams via email in advance. In this email, there should be a 'Join meeting' link. Just before your interview time, press 'Join meeting'.
- The interview will last around 60 minutes and will be with 2 members of academic teaching staff from the Pharmacy team.
- Your interview will be a group interview with up to 6 other interviewees in attendance. This will form your group with which you will be working with for the interview activity.
- At the start of the interview, you must show a form of picture ID as proof of who the interviewer is talking to.
- Following on from a Pharmacy Team presentation, you and your group will be issued a scenario to review together and discuss. Staff will assess how you tackle the scenario and how you communicate and work with others. You will then be asked questions relating to the scenario.
- There are no tests involved in the selection process.
- Good luck!
- Have you downloaded Microsoft Teams ready onto your device? Search for the download link via a search engine, App Store, Play Store etc. Once downloaded, no need to create an account or log in.
- Do you know enough about the course you have applied for? Research information about the course, visit our open days, come and speak to our staff and students www.wlv.ac.uk/opendays
- Ensure you have read all the guidance that has been sent to you, have you been requested to bring any additional information with you? (ID etc.)