Skip to main content

Applying for second or final years

If you wish to apply to us for direct entry into the second or final year of a programme, you will need to apply through UCAS.

Simply state on the form your preferred point of entry, and include as much information as you can about the qualifications you have that may exempt you from the earlier stages of the programme.

Please send a copy of the transcript (not the original) direct to the University, quoting your UCAS reference, and including a covering letter indicating which course you are applying for.

Transferring course

If you are changing universities or course of study, contact your Local Authority to notify them of any changes. Be aware that if you have previous study that this can affect student finance.